An anatomically-shaped collar to heat or chill for comfort. Heat in
microwave or regular oven - chill in freezer.
- Place over shoulders with neck piece up.
- Place on stomach, lower back, knee, or under/over feet.
Directions for Use:
1. Sprinkle a small amount of water on the collar before warming in microwave.
2. Fold the neck piece in; fold each arm over the neck so that the collar has a triangular shape; place in a bowl so it will rotate.
3. A) Heat 2 minutes in 750-watt microwave; or
B) Cover with towel/cloth and heat for 15 minutes at 300F in regular oven.
To Chill: Place in freezer for one hour.
Hand wash in warm water; remove stains with soap or dish-washing liquid.
Hang to dry for 12 hours. (Will be very hot on the first heating.)
Material: 100% organic cotton filled with cherry pits and grape seeds.
Weight: Approximately 2.6 pounds.