A small multifunctional product to heat or chill for comfort.
Heat in microwave or regular oven - chill in freezer.
* Tuck under belt in front to warm stomach or in back to warm lower back.
* Warm breast/chest/heart area.
* Warm shoes.
* Warm baby crib or stroller.
* Use as anti-stress pillow (warm or cool).
* Cool eye area to reduce
* Cool forehead
Directions for Use:
To Heat: 1. Sprinkle a small amount of water on the heart before warming in microwave.
2. Place heart in a bowl to make sure it rotates.
3. A) Heat for 30 sec. in 750-watt microwave; or
B) Cover with towel/cloth and heat for 5 min. at 300F in regular oven.
To Chill: Place in freezer for one hour.
Hand wash in warm water, remove stains with soap or dish-washing liquid.
Hang to dry for 12 hours. (Will be very hot on the first heating.)